THIS TOUR IS NOT RUNNING FOR THE TIME BEING DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS.
WE HOPE TO HAVE THE TOUR UP & RUNNING SHORTLY.
Soaring sandstone cliffs, majestic waterfalls, towering eucalypts and primordial rainforest: the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area is one of the most magnificent landscapes on Earth.
Immerse yourself in spectacular scenery in Australia’s most accessible wilderness, right on Sydney’s doorstep with the best value for money sightseeing tour in the Blue Mountains.
Discover secret locations and hidden gems known only to local guides like us.
Gaze at world-famous scenery as we tour to the most popular sites and sights in the Greater Blue Mountains region: grand valleys, ancient rock formations, temperate rainforests and gushing waterfalls.
Ride the World’s steepest passenger train, the highest & largest cablecars and longest board walk in Australia at the nation’s most visited privately- owned tourist attraction, Scenic World at Katoomba
Marvel at the highest waterfall in the Blue Mountains at ``Australia's Grand Canyon’’, Govetts Leap at Blackheath.
Glide down Coachwood Glen through ancient Rainforest to Megalong Valley to spot wild kangaroos and cockatoos. You may even glimpse the elusive lyre bird.
Complete the tour with a delicious afternoon tea.
COST: $140 adults, $110 children
START TIME: 9 am
LENGTH OF TOUR: 4 hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2
- Hotel transfers
- Echo Point Lookout at Katoomba overlooking the Three Sisters rock formation
- Scenic World at Katoomba with rides on the Scenic railway, Skyway, Cablecar and guided rainforest walk
- Afternoon tea in Megalong Valley
- Wildlife spotting (eagles and other birds, kangaroos, wombats and reptiles)
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation
in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station
or other locations by arrangement.
Otherwise, the Ghost Tour leaves from the
Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of
Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear
- (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along