Owned and operated by Peter and Glenne Clifford, Blue Mountains Mystery Tours has conducted tours and events in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area since 2002.
Peter and Glenne, who were both born and raised in the Blue Mountains, share with you a wealth of knowledge gleaned from relatives and gained from experience.
Along with a proud reputation for accurate history storytelling, respect of the living and the passed and exceptional customer service, Blue Mountains Mystery Tours holds a limited Nature Based Recreation License and National Parks & Wildlife Service Eco Pass.
These licenses allow BMMT to conduct tours in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area with access to secret locations known only to select local residents and off limits to the general public.
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours adheres to a Low Impact & Sustainable Tourism policy, this ensures tours minimise impact on the environment and historical sites for future use.
ACCREDITATION, QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Accredited Long Distance Tourist & Charter Service Operator: Accreditation Number 31601
- Fully insured $20 million public liability cover
- National Parks & Wildlife Service Eco Pass allowing us to conduct tours in Blue Mountains National Park LIC11/629
- Certificate in Coach & Bus Management, University Of Sydney
- Blue Mountains Nature Based Recreation License #BMNBR 006 allowing us to conduct tours in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area
- Blue Mountains Sustainable Business
- Event coordinator
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate 4 in tour guiding
- Senior First Aider
- Member Blue Mountains Lithgow & Oberon Tourism
- Member YHA
Photos of Pete Clifford & Woodford Academy courtesy of David Hill, Deep Hill Media & Headline Publicity.
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours acknowledges the traditional owners of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, the Dharug, Gundungurra and Wiradjuri peoples.