Woodford Academy Paranormal Tour
Join us for a night of mystery, history and exploration at Historic Woodford Academy in the Blue Mountains. Described as one of Australia's Most Haunted sites, "you be the judge".
Built in 1834 during the convict era, the property has undergone many transformations and been used for varied purposes, uses were a Roadside Inn, Goldrush Inn, private residence, guesthouse and a school.
The building is now in the care of the National Trust and looked after by volunteers.
However, after absorbing myriad emotions, from wretched pain to sparkling elation and everything else in between, the sandstone seeps paranormal activity.
The grisly mood for your dead-of-night Interactive Ghost Hunt at the oldest surviving colonial building in the Blue Mountains will be set with bloodcurdling stories of ghosts, murder, mishap and mystery.
Ghost hunting equipment will boost your already heightened senses as you tune in to phantom whispers at each building & the courtyard.
Any spooky shenanigans will be detected by the ghost hunting equipment supplied on the night: EMF meters, Ovillus 111, full spectrum video, night vision video, Talker 11 and Patrick Boo Buddy Bear OR bring your own handheld equipment.
Your host Pete Clifford has extensive knowledge of Paranormal Activity at The Venue, Pete will also add another eerie dimension to your supernatural soiree when he conducts experiments. Creepy!
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT CALL PETE OR GLENNE: 0247 512 693 OR 0418 416 403
LENGTH OF TOUR: 3.5 hours
DATE: On demand
COST: $85 adults, 16 and older
AVAILABILITY: Monthley or on demand, minimum numbers apply.
START TIME: 7 pm to 10.30 pm. Or customise a time that suits your private group.
LENGTH OF TOUR: 3.5 hours
- 1830s Historic colonial buildings
- Servants kitchen
- The attic
- The ghost of 20 Mile Hollow "the Lady in White"
- Fairfax Room
- School Room
- Tap Room
- 3.5-hour Interactive Ghost Hunt
- Museum entry
- Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
90-92 great Western Highway Woodford, NSW.
WHAT TO BRING
- Face mask for areas where social distancing cannot be met!
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm clothes
- Insect repellent
- ** Ghost Tours require a TORCH for each person!! ($5 hire)
- Guests will be required to wear a mask where social distancing rules cannot be met or if Government guidelines change!
- Anybody showing Flu or cold like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Guests will need to follow our covid-19 guidelines on the night.
- As per NSW Government health guests will need to supply their name & phone number for contact tracing via the NSW Covid contact tracing app.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
- Private groups bookings available conditions apply.