LITHGOW GHOST TOUR STATE MINE MUSEUM
Creep back to Lithgow after dark for the spooky version of the Lithgow State Mine Museum Ghost Tour – if you dare.
Your host Paranormal Pete has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity in the area and will lead you to the scene of dark myths and gloomy legends where ghosts are dying to meet you.
Experience the only ghost tour in Lithgow and take morbid glee in the uncanny and unseen with hair-raising access to unique, forgotten and secret locations that are off limits to the general public after hours.
This tour includes fascinating local history, myths, legends and nerving-jangling ghost stories.
Immerse yourself further in the sorrows of history with a visit to Lithgow State Mine Museum, where Marion in the Hologram will tell emotional stories of hardship endured by miners and their families.
Ghost hunting equipment will boost your already heightened senses as you tune in to phantom whispers around the sites.
Any spooky shenanigans will be detected by the ghost hunting equipment supplied on the night: EMF meters, Ovillus 111, full spectrum video, night vision video, Talker 11 and Patrick Boo Buddy Bear OR bring your own handheld equipment.
Paranormal Pete will also add another eerie dimension to your supernatural soiree when he conducts experiments with a new device Thermal Video/camera & EchoVox. Creepy!
COST: $79.23 adults, $79.23 children age 12 +
AVAILABILITY: Monthly or on demand. (PRIVATE groups available conditions apply)
START TIME: 7 pm to 10.30 pm LENGTH OF TOUR: 3-5-hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 4
- Poppit Head
- Miners hologram
- Lithgow State Mine Museum and hologram
- Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
- 3.5 hour interactive Ghost Tour
- 3A State Mine Gully Road, Lithgow.
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT CALL PETE OR GLENNE: 0247 512 693 OR 0418 416 403
WHAT TO BRING:
- Face mask for areas where social distancing cannot be met!
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
- Warm close, Lithgow is cold!
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person ($5 hire)
- Guests will be required to wear a mask where social distancing rules cannot be met or if Government guidelines change!
- Anybody showing Flu or cold like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Guests will need to follow our covid-19 guidelines on the night.
- As per NSW Government health guests will need to supply their name & phone number for contact tracing via the NSW Covid contact tracing app.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- Private groups bookings available conditions apply.
© All tours, tour content, text, Stories, Images, Video's & recordings/EVPs are intellectual property & Copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours & are NOT to be reproduced or uploaded to business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook, YouTube or social media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.
Terms, Conditions & Booking Policy:
* Tour is not open to other Ghost Tour operators, Dark tourism operators or paranormal groups for the time being!
*When you accept a booking for any of the tours or agreed events you are bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
* If you cancel the tour, payment is non refundable.
* Blue Mountains Mystery Tours reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days & hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if BMMT cancels the tour or event.
Alcohol & Drugs
*Anybody intoxicated or affected by drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on tour, will lose their payment & will be asked to leave.
Video and audio recording Is strictly not permitted on Ghost, Paranormal and Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No recordings to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, Pod casts, Face book or YouTube or any other media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*All other hand held ghost hunting equipment welcome.
Digital cameras welcome On all tours & events for personal use only. No photographs to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, pod casts, Face book, YouTube or any other media without written permission from BMMT
Note: Tours are for entertainment purposes only & may contain stories depicting death, sexual assault, tragedies, gore, horror, paranormal activity & adult themes.