Lithgow Ghost Tour Eskbank House Museum
Creep back to Lithgow after dark for the spooky Ghost Tour of Eskbank House & Museum – if you dare.
Your host Paranormal Pete has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity in the area and will lead you to the scene of dark myths and gloomy legends where ghosts are dying to meet you.
Listen to unsettling reports of ghosts, hauntings and other strange goings on at Eskbank House & Museum before taking part in a ghost hunt in and around the buildings.
Catch a glimpse of what life was like for the colonial well-to-do at the property, which played a significant part in Lithgow’s industrial era. You may even meet one of the long dead for real.
As you tune into the phantom whispers of each building, ghost-hunting equipment will boost your already heightened senses. On the night guests will be supplied with the latest equipment along with full instruction on its use.
A Mystery site is included on the night?
Ghost Hunting equipment included:
• Thermal imaging video, Full spectrum cameras & Night vision camera
• EMF meters & Rem Pods
• Ovillus III & Spirit Boxs
• Patrick Boo Buddy Bear OR bring your own handheld equipment!
OR TO BOOK YOUR SPOT PHONE: PETE OR GLENNE:
*** 0247 512 622 OR 0418 416 403 ***
COST: $75 adults, $75 children
AVAILABILITY: 16th March 2019. Quarterly (or on demand minimum numbers apply)
START TIME: 7 pm to 11 pm, 4 hours long.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 12
* Interactive 4-hour Ghost Tour
* Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
* Museum entry
* Copy of any evidence & photos.
MEETING POINT: Eskbank House Corner Inch Street & Bennett Street Lithgow.
WHAT TO BRING
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person ($5 hire)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals