HILL END GHOST TOUR 9 PM
HILL END INTERACTIVE GHOST TOUR
9PM TO 12 AM SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY
There are plenty of ghosts reported in Hill End a true Ghost Town, join us for a 3-hour Ghost Tour to experience for ourselves what others have reported & you be the Judge!
You will be conducting a Ghost hunt of Craigmoor House, the residence is believed to be teaming with Paranormal Activity so our chances of capturing something special here are promising. Some of the locals have reported seeing & hearing resident ghosts, loud banging & Shrouded Lady Spectres peering from their balcony just to mention a few.
The tour is fully interactive with the use of Ghost hunting equipment, Ovilus 111, thermal, Infrared & night vision camera’s, ghost radio Boxes, EMF detectors.
Along with Paranormal Pete, you will be conducting several experiments & exchanging ideas to see if as a group we can capture some evidence of Paranormal Phenomena.
* Interactive 3-hour Ghost Tour
* Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
* Museum entry
* Copy of any evidence & photos.
MAXIMUM 12 PEOPLE ONLY
OR TO BOOK YOUR SPOT PHONE: PETE OR GLENNE:
*** 0247 512 622 OR 0418 416 403 ***
WHAT TO BRING:
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
- Umbrella if wet
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person (or $5 hire)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION SAFETY ALERT!!!
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours recommends guests stay in Hill End due to the huge amount of native animals on the road after dark.
- Take extreme care when driving to & from Hill End, Cows, Sheep & Native Animals are around 24/7.
- Drive slowly to reduce your chance of an animal strike.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals