Hartley Paranormal Tour
Join us for a 4- hour Interactive Paranormal Investigation of Hartley Historic Village a colonial Town c1834.
This event is for anyone interested in Ghosts, hauntings, the Supernatural or history
You will be conducting a Paranormal Investigation of the Village which has many reports of Ghosts, Hauntings & Paranormal Phenomena.
The tour is fully interactive with the use of Ghost hunting equipment like Ovilus 111 & 5, thermal, Infrared, night vision & SLS cameras, ghost radio Boxes, EMF detectors & more.
Paranormal Pete will be conducting several experiments to try & capture some of the Paranormal Phenomena previously reported at the Village.
BUILDINGS AVAILABLE FOR INVESTIGATION ON THE NIGHT: Subject to change
* Shamrock Inn * Royal Hotel * Women’s & Men’s holding Cells * Police station
* Courtroom* Magistrates Chamber * Clerks room * Servant’s Kitchen* St Bernard’s Church
COST: $84 per person.
AVAILABILITY: Quarterly or on demand
START TIME: 7pm – 11pm, 4 hours long.
MEETING POINT: Hartley Historic Site, Corner Great Western Highway & Old Bathurst Road Hartley.
- National park fees
- Interactive 4- Hour Ghost Tour
- Use of paranormal investigating equipment
ALL TOURS REQUIRE:
- Tour require a torch for each person ($5 to hire if needed)
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT CALL PETE OR GLENNE: 0247 512 622 OR 0418 416 403
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- No Video or Audio recording! No exceptions!
- DEFINITELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS TO BE CONSUMED BEFORE OR DURING THE TOUR,
NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE & NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN!
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment