BLUE MOUNTAINS MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
The Blue Mountains Magical Mystery Tour is a 4-hour intimate bus tour exploring the good history as well as the dark & bloody history of the Blue Mountains. This includes local myths, legends, ghost stories, ancient rock formations & breath taking scenery.
Discover secret locations, hidden gems, local legends & mysteries with local guide Paranormal Pete who has 35 years experience as a paranormal investigator & a fantastic story teller.
Visit soaring sandstone cliffs, majestic waterfalls, towering eucalypts and primordial rainforest: the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area is one of the most magnificent landscapes on Earth.
Immerse yourself in spectacular scenery in Australia’s most accessible wilderness, right on Sydney’s doorstep with the best value for money sightseeing tour in the Blue Mountains.
Marvel at the longest waterfall in the Blue Mountains at ``Australias Grand Canyon & hear the local legend of Govetts the Bushranger.
COST: $75 adults & children
START TIME: 10 am to 1 pm, 4-hours long or can be customised to suit your timeframe.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2
MAXIMUM PEOPLE: 8
- 4-hour Magical Mystery Bus Tour
- 3 Sisters rock formation and Echo Point Lookout
- Ghost stories, myths, & legends include the Ghost of Lady in Black, UFO's sightings, Big Foot/Yowies & many more, it's a Mystery!!
- Katoomba landslide
- Megalong Murder mystery & Indian Head Rock
- Coachwood Glen Rainforest Drive
- Govetts Leap, Australias Grand Canyon & 300 meter Bridal Veil Falls
- Wildlife spotting, eagles, parrots, kangaroos & reptiles
- Convict Cemetery walk
- Hotel transfers by prior arrangement
WHAT TO BRING!
- Face mask to mitigate the spread of Covid & to keep guests & staff safe.
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
- Warm clothes!!
- Insect repellent (optional)
- Umbrella (optional)
- Medications if required
- Hat & Sunscreen
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains from Wentworth falls to Blackheath by prior arrangement, otherwise the tour leaves from Katoomba Railway Station car park, Katoomba.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
NSW GOVERNMENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Guests will be required to wear a mask in the bus & where social distancing rules are in place.
- Guests will need to follow our covid-19 plan on the night.
- Anybody showing flu or cold like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Guests will need to supply their name & a phone number for contact tracing.
** OTHER INFORMATION **
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains by prior arrangment or Katoomba railway station car park 1 Goldsmith Place, Katoomba, NSW, 2780..
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals.
- Book early for Friday and Saturday to avoid disappointment.
- Tours can only take up to 6/8 people due to covid restrictions.
Terms, Conditions & Booking Policy:
* Tour is not open to other Ghost Tour or Dark tourism operators or paranormal groups for the time being!
- When you accept a booking for any of the tours or agreed events you are bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
- If you cancel the tour, payment is non refundable.
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days & hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if BMMT cancels the tour or event.
Alcohol & Drugs
- Anybody intoxicated or affected by drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on tour, will lose their payment & will be asked to leave.
Video and audio recording Is strictly not permitted on Ghost, Paranormal and Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No recordings to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, podcasts, Facebook or YouTube or any other media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Digital cameras welcome on all tours & events for personal use only. No photographs to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, podcasts, Facebook, YouTube or any other media without written permission from BMMT.
© All tours, tour content, text, stories, images, video's & recordings/EVPs are intellectual property & copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours & are NOT to be reproduced or uploaded to any socila media site, business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook or YouTube without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.
Note: Tours are for entertainment purposes only & may contain stories depicting death, murder, suicide, tragedies, gore, horror, paranormal activity & adult themes.