Blue Mountains Ghost Tour
Shiver in ghoulish delight at deliciously dark tales of murder, mishap, convicts, hangings and more as you explore haunted buildings and abandoned cemeteries on a spine-tingling glimpse behind the rugged landscape to discover the rich and sometimes dark and bloody history of the Greater Blue Mountains region.
Your host Paranormal Pete has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity in the area and will lead you to the scene of dark myths and gloomy legends where ghosts are dying to meet you.
Travel on the Ghost Bus with the only ghost tour in the Blue Mountains and take morbid glee in the macabre with hair-raising access to unique, forgotten and secret locations that are off limits to the general public.
Visit, convict graves, convict stockades and creepy cemeteries oozing tantalising tales of shadowy figures from the past at reported haunted sites. You may even meet the ghost of Victoria Pass "the lady in black"
COST: $82.30 adults, $82.30 children 12+
START TIME: 7 pm to 11.30pm or customised time
LENGTH OF TOUR: 4½ to 5 hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2
- Investigation of c1830's cemetery
- The 3 Sisters legend, Ghosts & UFO's
- The ghost of Victoria Pass "the lady in black"
- The Pitts
- Search for local legends like The Black Panther, Yowies & UFO's
- National park fees
- Cemetery access fees
- Blue Mountains City Council site fees
- The use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Face mask for areas where social distancing cannot be met!
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person ($5 to hire if needed)
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
The Tour leaves from the Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains or other locations by arrangement if it suits our schedule .
- Guests will be required to wear a mask where social distancing rules cannot be met or if Government guidelines change!
- Anybody showing Flu or cold like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Guests will need to follow our covid-19 guidelines on the night.
- As per NSW Government health guests will need to supply their name & phone number for contact tracing via the NSW Covid contact tracing app.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
© All tours, tour content, text, Stories, Images, Video's & recordings/EVPs are intellectual property & Copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours & are NOT to be reproduced or uploaded to business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook, YouTube or social media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.
Terms, Conditions & Booking Policy:
* Tour is not open to other Ghost Tour operators, Dark tourism operators or paranormal groups for the time being!
*When you accept a booking for any of the tours or agreed events you are bound by the terms & conditions set out below.
* If you cancel the tour, payment is non refundable.
* Blue Mountains Mystery Tours reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days & hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if BMMT cancels the tour or event.
Alcohol & Drugs
*Anybody intoxicated or affected by drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on tour, will lose their payment & will be asked to leave.
Video and audio recording Is strictly not permitted on Ghost, Paranormal and Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No recordings to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, Pod casts, Face book or YouTube or any other media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*All other hand held ghost hunting equipment welcome.
Digital cameras welcome On all tours & events for personal use only. No photographs to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, pod casts, Face book, YouTube or any other media without written permission from BMMT
Note: Tours are for entertainment purposes only & may contain stories depicting death, sexual assault, tragedies, gore, horror, paranormal activity & adult themes.