Blue Mountains Ghost Tour
Shiver in ghoulish delight at deliciously dark tales of murder, mishap, convicts, hangings and more as you explore haunted buildings and abandoned cemeteries on a spine-tingling glimpse behind the rugged landscape to discover the rich and sometimes dark and bloody history of the Greater Blue Mountains region.
Your host Paranormal Pete has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity in the area and will lead you to the scene of dark myths and gloomy legends where ghosts are dying to meet you.
Travel on the Ghost Bus with the only ghost tour in the Blue Mountains and take morbid glee in the macabre with hair-raising access to unique, forgotten and secret locations that are off limits to the general public.
Visit historic wells, convict graves, a convict stockade and colonial buildings oozing tantalising tales of shadowy figures from the past at Hartley Historic Site. You may even meet the ghost of Victoria Pass "the lady in black".
COST: $85 adults, $80 children 13 to 16 years old.
START TIME: 7 pm to 11.30pm or customised time
LENGTH OF TOUR: 4½ to 5 hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2
- 1830s Hartley Historic Village: gaol, courthouse, police station, servants kitchen and more
- The ghost of Victoria Pass "the lady in black"
- Secluded cemetery
- Convict graves
- Mystery site
- National park fees
- Cemetery access fees
- Blue Mountains City Council site fees
- The use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement.
Otherwise, the Ghost Tour leaves from the Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person ($5 to hire if needed)