Blue Mountains Mystery Tour
THE TOUR WITH THE LOT
A fantastic option for those who want to experience the best of both worlds with the quick and the dead: sightseeing, rainforest walk, history, legends, haunted sites, chills and thrills and much more.
We’ve combine our exhilarating Scenic Tour and Ghost Tour and thrown in a delicious afternoon tea, dinner and a few surprises.
We can’t give too much away, though – it’s a mystery!
COST: $200 adults, $185 children
AVAILABILITY: On demand
START TIME: 1pm winter, 2pm daylight savings, time or customised
LENGTH OF TOUR: 7 to 8 hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 2
- Hotel transfers
- Echo Point Lookout overlooking the Three Sisters rock formation
- Scenic World with rides on Scenic railway, cable car and skyway
- Guided Jamison Valley rainforest
- Afternoon tea in Megalong Valley
- Wildlife spotting (eagles and other birds, kangaroos, wombats and reptiles)
- One-course dinner
- 1830s Hartley Historic Village: Gaol, Courthouse, Police Station, Servants Kitchen
- The Ghost of Victoria Pass "The Lady in Black"
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 11 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement.
Otherwise, the Ghost Tour leaves from the Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent