Myths, Legends & Sky Watch Event
For years The Blue Mountains have had hundreds of reports of Black Panthers, Yowies, UFOS & Ghost sightings.
Join us for a night of Myths, Legends, Ghost stories & Sky Watching.
Mystery Tours will be going back to their beginning with a combination of local Myths & Legends.
Paranormal Pete will be taking his guests into areas where some of these sightings have been reported.
Pete will be sharing his own experiences & stories on the night.
With a bit of luck maybe one of these Legends will be captured on some of the equipment on the night.
Thermal Imaging & Night Vision Vision cameras will be used on the night with the hope of capturing one of these reported legends in The greater Blue Mountains World heritage Area.
With more than 1 million square hectares of Wilderness most untouched the area has a lot of unanswered questions.
COST: $75 adults, 16 & older
AVAILABILITY: On demand min # apply
START TIME: 7 pm to 12 am
LENGTH OF TOUR: 5 hours
- Echo Point
- 3 Sisters
- Secluded cemetery
- Mystery site
- National park fees
- Cemetery access fees
- Blue Mountains City Council site fees
- The use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement.
Otherwise, the Event leaves from the Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Tour require a torch for each person ($5 to hire if needed)