Hartley Paranormal Tour
Goose-bump your senses with a ghastly trip on the Ghost Bus "BUSTER" with the only ghost tour at Hartley and take morbid glee in the macabre with hair-raising access to unique, forgotten and secret locations that are off limits to the general public.
This experience is not for the faint hearted.
Ghost hunting equipment will boost your already heightened senses as you tune in to phantom whispers at each building, including several not open to the public.
Any spooky shenanigans will be detected by the ghost hunting equipment supplied on the night: EMF meters, Ovillus 111, full spectrum video, night vision video, The Talker 11 and Patrick Boo Buddy Bear OR bring your own handheld equipment.
Your host Paranormal Pete will also add another eerie dimension to your supernatural soiree when he conducts experiments with a new device Thermal Imaging camera/Video & EchoVox. Creepy!
Pete has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity in the area and will lead you to the scene of dark myths and gloomy legends where ghosts are dying to meet you.
COST: $85 adults, $85 children 16 and older
AVAILABILITY: Quarterly or on demand
START TIME: 7pm – 12am
LENGTH OF TOUR: 5 hours
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE: 4 in a group, private or mixed.
- 1830s Hartley Historic Site
- Men’s and women’s gaol
- Police station, servants’ kitchen
- St Bernard’s Catholic Church
- Shamrock Inn
- Transfers from Katoomba available
- Light snack and drink
- National park fees
- Cemetery access fees
- Blue Mountains City Council site fees
- Use of paranormal investigating equipment
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure as we cannot wait for late arrivals
- Book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment
- All tours take up to 12 people. For larger groups vehicles can tag along
DEPARTURE, MEETING POINT OR PICK UP
We can collect you from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains, Katoomba railway station or other locations by arrangement.
Otherwise, the Ghost Tour leaves from the Blue Mountains City Council Car Park, Corner of Civic Place and Station St, Katoomba.
WHAT TO BRING
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm jacket
- Hat Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person ($5 to hire if needed)