80’s Retro Paranormal Investigation SATURDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER
'CALLING ALL GHOSTBUSTERS'
Join us for ‘Calling All Ghostbusters’, our retro 80’s themed Paranormal Investigation and Experiments event. Historic Woodford Academy is the oldest surviving colonial building in the Blue Mountains, this historic venue is reported as one of Australia's most haunted Inn’s but on this night you can be the judge.
Each of your hosts has decades of experience investigating, researching and capturing the paranormal. The team also has extensive knowledge of paranormal activity at the site.
The event is designed to educate, entertain and engage you with techniques, experiments that you’ll be fully involved in on the night. For this special event we’ll be going retro with some 80’s themed tech!
This retro investigation will allow you to gain access to gear such as:
• Retro ghost hunting gear,
• Thermal imaging video cameras,
• Full spectrum cameras, Night vision camera, SLS Camera,
You will also have the opportunity to participate in a range of experiments, including:
• Creating a lock off space
• 80’s EVP/instrumental trans-communication
• Spirit table/crystal ball communication session
Throughout the night you’ll learn:
• The different types of earthbound entities
• Parapsychology vs. the paranormal
• Using ghost hunting equipment
• Investigation techniques
This event is for anybody interested in hauntings, ghosts, the paranormal, paranormal enthusiasts and investigators.
There will be free time for investigating the venue or revisit one of the experiments with a team member.
This is no pedestrian ghost tour!
Maximum of number people: 16, 8 in each group.
AGE: 16 & over.
TIME: 5.00 pm - 10.30 pm
MEETING POINT: WOODFORD ACADEMY, 90 GREAT WESTERN HIGHWAY, WOODFORD, NSW.
- Light supper, tea, coffee and snacks
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
OR TO BOOK YOUR SPOT PHONE: PETE OR GLENNE:
*** 0247 512 622 OR 0418 416 403 ***
WHAT TO BRING:
All tours require:
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels)
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
- Umbrella if wet
- Ghost Tours require a torch for each person (or $5 hire)
All tours, tour content, text, Stories, Images, Video's & recordings/EVPs are intellectual property & Copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours & are NOT to be reproduced or uploaded to social media, media, Pod Casts, business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook, YouTube or social media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.